Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Blog Mirchi!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Blog Mirchi’s Website, located at https://blogmirchi.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Blog Mirchi if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
License to use Blog Mirchi
Unless otherwise stated, Blog Mirchi and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Blog Mirchi. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Blog Mirchi for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Blog Mirchi
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Blog Mirchi
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Blog Mirchi
- Redistribute content from Blog Mirchi
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Some of the Youtube video iframe copy from the youtube channels which one allows by the owner of the channel to get the embedded iframe.
Social Media embedded scripts we use to show the celebrity content that one allows by social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
If any Youtube channel owner or any third party person doesn’t want us to use his or her video or iframe or embedded scripts then you can directly contact us mentioned below.